The Volunteer Process
- Sign up as a volunteer (Level 1 is for overnight trips, and level 2 is day trips, or classroom helpers) Please make sure that you enter your name as it appears on your driver's license or state ID.
- Bring your license or state ID to the main office in order to start the process.
- Ms. Quiros (Coonley Clerk) approves.
- If you're applying as level 1 (overnight), CPS prompts you to complete a criminal background check and a TB test.
- Next, wait to hear from CPS regarding your status.
Volunteer Programs at 773-553-1544 or send an email to email@example.com.