- The fourth grade students begin the PARCC Thursday, March 23, through Thursday, March 31st, and will have one testing session each morning for seven days (3 Reading/4 Mathematics).
- All students in a grade level are required to test at the same time. Students that require small group environments are tested in the resource rooms and related service rooms.
- For middle school students that take the exam on the computer, the computer lab has been utilized for make-up exams.
- Grade levels have adjusted their schedules to include language arts, mathematics, and either social studies or science as time permits.
- Students participate in all of their usual enrichments each week.
- Students who have opted out remain in the classroom and participate in quiet self directed academic activities usually in reading and mathematics.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.