We will be holding one after school dress rehearsal for the performance. This rehearsal will be held TOMORROW Thursday, February 6th from 3:30pm to 5:30pm in the Coonley Gym. I have extended the rehearsal after having the 8th Grade rehearsal a few weeks ago; we only got through half of their play because of the length of time it took to put on microphones and to work lights. If the extra 30 minutes are a problem please let me know, I am sure we can work something out! Please let me know if your child is unable to attend. This will be our only practice with all costumes, lights, sounds, props, etc. Due to classes in the gym and other events the students do not get time to work on the stage throughout the school day so our after school rehearsal will help each student feel confident on stage before our performance on Thursday.
Things to Remember for FRIDAY 2/7 PERFORMANCE DAY:
- Students can arrive as early as 7:45 am to the Drama Room to get their costumes and mics on for the performance. We need all students to arrive to Coonley between 7:45- 8:30am.
- All students need their costume items that were sent in the previous email and are listed below.
- Parents and guests can begin finding seats in the Gym at 8:45am.
- The show begins at 9am and will last about an hour and 10 minutes
- Students will gather for a cast photo after their performance and then return to class.
Don't forget that family and family friends can attend this performance. If you have a child who is in another grade level at Coonley and wish for them to attend the performance, please email their classroom homeroom teacher giving your child written permission to attend the February 7th performance.